Fall 2021 Covid-19 health and safety protocols
- Children need to bring masks to all rehearsals. They must be worn indoors but not required when we’re outdoors.
- There will not be 6’ social distancing right now.
- No sharing of food.
- No limit to audience size but audience members must wear a mask.
- Singing is allowed at rehearsal and live during performances.
- If your child shows any symptoms at home we ask you to not bring them to rehearsal and to contact me. If they show any symptoms of illness during rehearsal we will call and ask you to come get them. Please keep them home if another family member in your household falls ill with COVID-related symptoms. We will be wearing masks for now but, unlike this past year, we will not be social distancing and are able to sing both at rehearsal and during performances.
- Staff will encourage 20 seconds of hand-washing or use of hand sanitizer at appropriate times. We will be disinfecting any commonly used objects and stations with regularity. Just so you know, our building has a two-year-old state-of-the-art ventilation system, which we think contributed to us avoiding any covid spread during the past year.
Next Blog Post
At Very Merry Theatre, we foster literary and theater skills, self-confidence, and pride through the work and play that goes into creating theater. Serving over 1,000 youth in northwestern VT every…